CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We want everyone to be able to enjoy their day at Outback Splash, in a safe and pleasant environment. Please observe these conditions of entry when you visit, for the comfort of yourself and all Guests.
- Children must be directly supervised by an adult and in line with the Royal Life Saving Watch Around Water guidelines
- Some attractions operate on a timed session basis. The operation of some
- Attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity
- Animals may not be brought onto the Outback Splash premises.
- Currently alcohol consumption is permitted at Outback Splash, but we do request Guests be mindful of other visitors. As this is a family orientated park please be discrete with your use of alcohol and only drink within your picnic area.
- No alcohol consumption permitted on paved or hard surfaces.
- We are a glass free venue – all food and drinks must be brought into the park in glass free containers.
- Only food or beverages purchased at the Burger Bar may be consumed in the seating area. No commercially prepared food is permitted in the park.
- Guests may only construct tents or temporary shades on lawn areas and Outback Splash Team members may request you to relocate if your structure is impacting other Guests negatively.
- The use of drones is not permitted in the park.
- We are a smoke free venue. Guests wishing to smoke may use the carpark only.
- For safety reasons we do not allow Guests to bring BBQ’s into the park.
- Guests will be responsible for the orderly behaviour of their group.
- You must obey any reasonable written or verbal instruction given by Perth’s Outback Splash Team.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using our water attractions. Guests will only be permitted to use the waterslides if they are wearing close fitting attire. Loose or unsecured clothing items and denim are not permitted on waterslides.
- The Outback Splash Team reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone showing unsocial behaviour (under the influence of alcohol and drugs) at Management’s discretion.
- Guests will assume responsibility for any damage caused throughout Outback Splash.
- Outback Splash does not accept any responsibility for injury to Guests, damage or loss of property belonging to Guests.
- You agree to let Outback Splash inspect any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request. At the discretion of Outback Splash some items in your possession may not be permitted in the park.
- Sorry, no refunds. Please refer to our advertised voucher and ticket policy.
Height, Weight And Health Advice
- Some of our attractions have height, weight, jewellery, accessories and clothing restrictions. Please refer to signage in the park and additional signage at each attraction for further information
- All attractions operating policies are created in support of Australian Standard 3533.2. For this reason, loose items are strictly prohibited on many park attractions. Specifically, and in addition to other loose items and articles of clothing, no jewellery, watches, sunglasses, prescription glasses, belts, or denim can be worn on any water slide. Any items concealed by Guests in breach of the park’s operating policies are done so at the sole risk of the Guest and without any liability toward Outback Splash.
- Prior to using an attraction, it is the responsibility of the Guest to ensure they are not in breach of operating policy. This can be done by reading signage located at each attraction, at outbacksplash.com.au or verbally inside Outback Splash with a member of the Team who is equipped to provide the correct information.
- Weight Requirements; Guests are responsible for ensuring their own compliance with the maximum weight requirements as required on each ride. These requirements are safety related and articulated by the manufacturer of each attraction.
- Further specific requirements may be displayed throughout the park, and must be obeyed at all times.
Failure to observe these conditions may result in refusal of entry or removal from the park.
Voucher and Ticket Policy
Unless otherwise explicitly stated on the voucher or ticket, the following conditions apply to the use and redemption of special offers, coupons, discount vouchers, online tickets and the like at Perth’s Outback Splash.
- Vouchers and tickets cannot be redeemed after the expiry date. Unused vouchers and tickets cannot be refunded.
- Vouchers and tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or any other goods or services other than what is specified on the voucher/ticket.
- Only one voucher or special offer may be claimed over a single transaction (please note that the Mini Group Pass is considered to be a discount offer, no further discount can be applied to this entry type).
- Discounts are always applied to the full value of any item.
- Where a ‘buy one, get one free’ voucher is concerned, the ‘free’ item cannot exceed the value of the ‘paid’ item.
- No discounts can be applied to online tickets other than those automatically applied during promotional periods.
- The Outback Splash Team reserve the right to exercises discretion over any special offer, coupon, discount voucher, ticket or the like where the application of that offer is not covered by this voucher and ticket policy.
- Gift Certificates purchased online or in person are non-refundable.