How we gather your information
Information is gathered in the following ways:
- Indirectly (e.g. using website technology that tracks and administers your visits through your browser, or similar technology when you use a mobile device).
- Directly through online transactions, memberships, bookings, newsletter subscription and onsite forms (medical, statement forms).
When will we share your data.
How you can decide how we can contact you
We will contact you in accordance with your preferences, including by email, phone, post and SMS text. We always seek to explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give your information to us.
We also provide the means for you to grant or withhold your permission for us to contact you. We do this by using opt-in boxes or unsubscribe options, which determine your permission for us to contact you about our wider range of goods and services.
Should you receive any email correspondence contrary to your wishes and unsubscribe prompt is available.
What are cookies and how and why we use them?
- We use the following types of cookie, as will your browser:
- (1) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us to build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We use that information for customer analytics and to serve advertisements that we think might be of particular interest to you on our and other websites. Your browser may use similar cookies for similar purposes and to serve advertisements for others.
- (2) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; to detect what device you are using and adapt how we present our services according to the screen size of that device; and meter the number of pages you view.
- (3) Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site by us or by your browser. They are anonymous – they cannot be used to identify individuals, but they can also allow the advertiser or your browser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites using the same browser. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once, to make sure you are not repeatedly served with the same advertising messages.
6.3 We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies, including your browser (such as Google) and the third party companies who pay for advertising and analytics services using this information, will have their own privacy policies.
How to manage your cookies
- Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates. We also provide our own cookie management tool for you to make more specific choices about how cookies are used for your visits to our site.
- We also use third party cookies, as will your browser. These are cookies that may be read by third parties (for example if you have used social sign-on and have the option to like or comment using your social media account).
How we protect your information
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. All our websites are secure (https) and possess SSL certification.
How we hold your personal information
Once we collect your personal information, we will either hold it securely and store it on infrastructure owned or controlled by us or with a third party service provider who have taken reasonable steps to ensure they comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
If you have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected, used or disclosed by us, we have put in place an effective mechanism and procedure for you to contact us so that we can attempt to resolve the issue or complaint. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us and our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 25 Drovers Place, Wanneroo WA 6065 Australia and our privacy officer will then attempt to resolve the issue. We recommend that you keep this information for future reference.